A tip sheet for journalists and newsroom managers on dealing with online hate speech and harassment.
Resources on PTSD & Mental Health
- Dealing with Hate Campaigns: Toolkit for Journalists
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself Against Cyberhate and Trolls
- Handling Traumatic Imagery: Developing a Standard Operating Procedure
- Managing Stress & Trauma on Investigative Projects
- Covering Trauma: Impact on Journalists
- View all PTSD & Mental Health Tip Sheets
- Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game
- A Veteran's Story
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - National Center for PTSD
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
- The Road to Resilience
- View all PTSD & Mental Health Outside Resources
- March 1, 2019 by Johanna Vehkoo
- February 25, 2019
In what appears to be the first successful case of its kind, a Melbourne crime reporter has been awarded $180,000 in damages for post-traumatic stress, anxiety and depression.
- June 25, 2018
The International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies has released a special issue on refugee children and their families, featuring articles and resources available at no cost through the end of September.
- View More Posts On PTSD & Mental Health