The International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies has released a special issue on refugee children and their families, featuring articles and resources available at no cost through the end of September.
Resources on PTSD & Mental Health
- Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game
- A Veteran's Story
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - National Center for PTSD
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
- The Road to Resilience
- View all PTSD & Mental Health Outside Resources
- June 25, 2018
- May 23, 2018
Freelance journalists and photographers from all corners of Ukraine came together for a five-day workshop in Kiev.
- View More Posts On PTSD & Mental Health