The International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies has released a special issue on refugee children and their families, featuring articles and resources available at no cost through the end of September.
Resources on Immigrants & Refugees
- Local History and Demographics: The Philadelphia Migration Project
- The Community Experience: Reporting from the Inside Out
- Keynote: Immigrants, Refugees and Mental Health
- Trauma, Resiliency and Psychosocial Support
- Politics & Economics of Immigration Reform: The National Landscape
- View all Immigrants & Refugees Multimedia
- June 25, 2018
- January 27, 2017
Report from the UN Refugee Agency on best practices and guidance for journalists reporting on refugees.
- View More Posts On Immigrants & Refugees